· Shared transportation in 4×4 jeep for the crossing.
· Basic shared accommodation. Shared bathroom. Consult for private room with private bathroom if you wish so.
· Food, lunch and dinner the first day, breakfast the second day (please let us know about any dietary requirements or medical conditions).
· Spanish driver-guide. Consult for guidance in other languages.
WHAT TO BRING ?:
· 30 bolivianos per person for the entrance to the island Incahuasi.
· Water, 2 liters per day are recommended.
· Warm clothing.
· Toilet paper.
· Temperatures: Summer (December to March) min 4º C, max 23 ºC. Winter (June to September) min -20 ° C, 16 ° C max.
· The itinerary is subject to change if adverse weather conditions are available. During the months of January, February and March due to the rains the route inside the salar is more limited. Sometimes, access to Incahuasi Island is cut off. If it is not possible to get to the salt hostel in Puerto Chuvica, we will spend the second night in a basic hostel in the city of Uyuni. On the other hand, in these months we can admire the magical mirror effect in some areas of the salt flat.